Almost everyone is affected by valuation - be it courts, governments, regulators, quasi-judicial authorities, bankers, auditors, lawyers, investors or other stakeholders. Understanding of valuation is critical for sound regulation, policy making, financing/lending, litigation, mergers and acquisitions, disinvestment, restructuring, strategic alliances, compliance etc.
IVCP is designed as an integrated and practical online program on valuation. Consisting of 20 modules, the program will be delivered online over three levels, 400+ hours and 11 months. The course is aligned to International Valuation Standards giving it a global flavor which is necessary in the present interconnected world. The faculty consists of global experts drawn from academia, industry and regulatory bodies, Alumni benefit offers opportunity for lifelong learning and networking.
- 20 Modules
- 400+ Hours of delivery
- 11 Month Online Study
- IICA Campus Immersions – 3 visits
- Aligned to International Valuation Standards
- Best in class online learning through Learning Management System
- Immersive Pedagogy - Courses taught using 'IICA way of Learning' through a blend of theory and practice
- Master Classes though global faculty and practioners
- Recorded Sessions available throughout the course
- Alumni Association