In the 21st century, the key to better corporate governance lies in the working relationships between boards and managers, in the social dynamics of board interaction, and in the competence, integrity, and constructive involvement of individual directors. While the Companies Act 2013 and SEBI Regulatory framework make efforts to encourage adoption of best practices, many of these aspects cannot be legislated.
Through a mix of energizing keynotes and panels, interactive breakouts, and case study exercises; this workshop led by experts from the IICA and Industry- is designed to help participants gain actionable best practices and guidance to make an immediate impact in their boardrooms.
- Corporate Governance & the Companies Act 2013 / SEBI LODR Provisions
- Business Case of CG & Responsible Business Conduct
- Board roles, Oversight and Value Creation
- Internal Finance Controls, Related Party Transactions
- Effective Board Practices & Resolving deadlock in the boardroom
- Boards and culture, relationship dynamics
- Effectiveness of role of Board Committees with special focus on Audit Committee
- Risk governance and compliance
- Board challenges in corporate crises and distress
- Driving Financial Performance
- Corporate Reporting, Regulatory Requirements, Emerging Trends
- ESG, Sustainability & CSR Leadership with and without authority for effective decision making Processes and behaviours
11-13 November 2021 (09:30 – 16:30)
Goa (3/4 Star Property)
40,000 + 18% GST (Fee includes 3 Night accommodation, All meals, Program Kit, Study Material & IICA certification).
For registrations and associated workshop details, please contact Mr. Manoj Singh
, Chief Program Executive – IICA | 7500839434 | email@example.com
| Following the registration, a confirmation email will be sent to the participant.
Registration is on first come, first serve basis.